American, United, Delta, TACA Airlines and Sunwing via Canada all fly from North America to International Airports in San Pedro Sula (SAP) on mainland Honduras and the neighboring island of Roatan (RTB).
Once in Honduras, there is an additional leg to the island of Utila (UII). Utopia Village can coordinate and
book this island hopper flight as part of your resort package: contact
If you are flying into Roatan (RTB) island hopper flights
are coordinated with most international arrivals and departures. If
you are flying into San Pedro Sula, book your arrival and departure flights to arrive no later than 1:15
pm and depart the next Saturday no earlier than 10:15 am to make the connections to
and from the island of Utila.
American Airlines: www.aa.com
Delta Airlines: www.delta.com
United Airlines: www.united.com
TACA Airline: www.taca.com
Sunwing Airlines: www.flysunwing.com
- Visas are not required to enter Honduras
- Passports must have a minimum 6 months remaining from expiration when departing Honduras.
- Cash entry fee $1.50/pp; exit fee $39/pp
- Honduras currency Limperas (or US Dollars accepted -
change provided in Limperas)
- Electricity is US-type 110 volt power
- The Bay Islands languages: English first, Spanish as a second language.
- Click here to download our Travel Tips!
We know that when planning a trip like this it is easy to forget important gear or documentation. For your convenience and peace of mind we have provided a checklist of what you will need to enjoy your stay at Utopia Village.
Click Here for the "Travel Arrival Info & Check List" (PDF 281KB)