American, United, Delta, TACA Airlines and Sunwing via Canada all fly from North America to International Airports in San Pedro Sula (SAP) on mainland, Honduras and the neighboring island of Roatan (RTB).
Click here to check international air travel rates!
Once in Honduras there is an additional leg to the island of Utila (UII). Utopia Village can coordinate and
book this island hopper flight as part of your resort package: simply contact email@example.com.
If flying into Roatan (RTB) private puddle jumpers can coordinate with most International arrivals and departures. If flying into San Pedro Sula book your arrival and departure flights to arrive no later than 1:15PM and depart the next week no earlier than 10:15AM to make the domestic charter connections to
and from the island of Utila.
American Airlines: www.aa.com
Delta Airlines: www.delta.com
United Airlines: www.united.com
TACA Airline: www.taca.com
Sunwing Airlines: www.flysunwing.com
- Visas are not required to enter into Honduras
- Passports must have a minimum 6 months remaining from expiration when departing Honduras.
- Cash entry fee $1.50/pp; exit fee $39/pp
- Honduras currency Limperas or US Dollars (will accept and provide change in Limperas)
- Electricity is US 110Volt power
- The Bay Islands languages spoken: English first, Spanish as a second language.
- Click here to download our Travel Tips!
Click Here for the "Travel Arrival Info & Check List" (PDF 281KB)